Monday 14 May 2012

Apple Picking - My Amethyst

Apple Picking - My AmethystApple Picking - My AmethystApple Picking - My Amethyst
Holla chiccas!
So what's up lately? Sorry for not being able to update regularly.. I was not feeling very well. Up to this point I still am not actually. Hmm.. Let me tell you on a lil something, I feel extra weird now that my appetite is gone! I don't know whether it is a good or a bad thing. But I take it both ways I guess. Hehe.. I just can eat once a day without feeling hungry at all. And seeing foods nowadays doesn't excite me as before. The other day I tried eating as usual taking my normal portion and all, I felt like puking! I never get those feelings with foods okayyy. Hmmm.. Weird, weird, weird!

P/s: There's only 1 dish that I can never refuse: Nasi Lemak! :D
P/s/s: Nice top I'm wearing eh? Perfect for covering up your chest, without having to lower down your scarf/shawl! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment