Monday 14 May 2012

Princess Jasmine Wannabe - My Amethyst

Princess Jasmine Wannabe - My AmethystPrincess Jasmine Wannabe - My Amethyst


{A Whole New World - Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle}

Ooohh, I just pity guys actually. For they cannot dress out in themed outfits as their everyday wear! While we girls, can! And is acceptable too. For today, I decided to put on my flutter sleeved top from Kiss & Tell and when I was rummaging through my closet to find a matching bottom, I figured, hey, why not be a sport and dress myself in an arabic inspired outfit ? I have the clothings, the Indian handmade pumps (similar to the one Carrie Bradshaw bought in SATC2) and best of all, I had the guts! So what am I waiting for? Hehe..

P/s: I know, xdela arabic sgt outfit kali ni..ahh! but who cares?? :PP

No comments:

Post a Comment