Friday 25 May 2012

Perth4: Crafter Lover - My Amethyst

Perth4: Crafter Lover - My Amethyst
Perth4: Crafter Lover - My Amethyst
In front of the craft store..

Perth4: Crafter Lover - My Amethyst
Sandal for Iqa while mine is the satin purple multi layered frill pump.fuhh.hehe..
My day started again this morning, having my cereal for breakfast, then me and sis went to shop for my diy utensils!! Having heard before that I'd die if I see the craft warehouse/store, seeing it today really made my heart drop! Being a craft and diy lover, this store is just to awesome to be true! Within the certain budget I have, I feel like crying that I can't take all of those gems, buttons, baubles, pins and felts!
But I just took some and eagerly went to the cotton cloths section. And yes. Again. I wanna die seeing it. Ughhh.. But I didn't take much anyway.. Gotta save up for other peoples stuff.
Then later went to Perth City for a walk continued with fetching my mom at the airport. Now everybody's here! Yeehaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment