Friday 25 May 2012

Perth6: False Alarm..hoho.. - My Amethyst

Went to the hospital today as my sis had felt some contraction. But the midwife said she was still on her early stage.. So yeah, kinda like false alarm. Cheeky lil bub. Made his mommy worried but then decided to still stay inside... da besar nanti, siap! hehehe.. So then went to Fremantle as the midwife suggested my sis to do a bit of exercising. And plus me wanna visit there too! ;p

Ughh..to-the-hospital-attire?Yeah, as we didn't plan on going to Fremantle actually. Huaaa.. Baru nak pakai maxi dress T_T

Enjoy the piccas. Breathtaking view I must say..
Perth6: False Alarm..hoho.. - My Amethyst
Perth6: False Alarm..hoho.. - My Amethyst

Perth6: False Alarm..hoho.. - My Amethyst
Perth6: False Alarm..hoho.. - My Amethyst

Perth6: False Alarm..hoho.. - My Amethyst
Perth6: False Alarm..hoho.. - My Amethyst
Huaaa.. best betul coolness of the air at Fremantle Port. The sea is crystal clear too. I lovee..

No comments:

Post a Comment