Monday 14 May 2012

I 'hate' the Way you Lie - My Amethyst

Salam and a very happy Ramadhan! :)

How's everyone's fasting doing so far? Mine, ok I guess..hehe..

You know, the very anticipated MOFEW event held in Midvalley, yeah, I made my way there today to actually witness all the craze that it has been giving, and to my surprise, it was mediocre! The place was too small. There were too little booths. And lack of variety. I basically walked around the convention centre and finished circling the booths about half an hour only! I think it's supposed to be the other way round which is better seen than heard, right? I met miss pretty Yanny too. She just looks damn hot everytime I see her! hihi..

I 'hate' the Way you Lie - My Amethyst
Everything on me repeated.
About my outfit, for this holy month of Ramadhan, I would like to put on more modest attires when out and about. Maybe it can be a good practise for me too ;) I draped up my maxi dress into a assymetrical draped dress using pins and brooches on the sides.
So here I'm showing you the three views of how you would like to drape up your maxi dress. As all of you might know, maxi dresses tend to give the same look to the wearer as the clothing itself is not a versatile piece. And some of them might not fit you perfectly too (too short or too long), hence this is what I do, to actually give a whole new twist when wearing maxi dresses. You can apply them when wearing maxi skirts too. It's all up to your creativity! :)
P/s: Check out my new blog URL! ;) One level higher I must say.. a .com :)
P/s/s: I lost all my bloglinks on the sidebar after changing my blog URL.boohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment