Monday 14 May 2012

When Curtain Falls - My Amethyst

When Curtain Falls - My AmethystWhen Curtain Falls - My AmethystSupre tee (worn inside) / The Poplook Lightwash oversized denim shirt / Zara tapered trousers / Old Blossom Box peeptoe booties / 6T's vintage doctor bag / unbranded braided belt

Pairing something loose and screams comfort for today..

Hmmm.. I'm in state where I just can't take it anymore. You know when you're too young to face and witness problems that are just beyond your control. I'm sick and tired already. I just wish this phase in my life would go by instantly cause I hate seeing the people that I love get hurt. All I can say is, to everyoNe out there, please, don't build your happiness around someone else's unhappiness. Please. I am faking my smile right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment