Monday 14 May 2012

HFW1: Good Morning Ma'am! - My Amethyst

.WORK WEAR.
HFW1: Good Morning Ma'am! - My AmethystHFW1: Good Morning Ma'am! - My AmethystHFW1: Good Morning Ma'am! - My Amethyst

Salam and hola dearies!

For my first Hijabi Fashion Week post, I would love to strongly portray an image of a designer for my future job. A true designer is not always afraid to express him/herself whenever or where ever they are! That includes me being quirky and different upon arriving at my office or studio if I were to work at an exciting design firm one day(amiin).

I chose an argyle printed cardigan and paired it up with my trousers to pull off a geek designer look. Hehe.. And yeah, I just hate it, when I stand among other designers, and blend in. Noooo.. that is so not me! :D You know, that's the fun part of working with a creative team who always wants you to be extraordinary! Then count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment