Monday 14 May 2012

My Collection - My Amethyst

My Collection - My Amethyst
My Collection - My Amethyst
  • Went to the Old Blossom Box's Grand opening In Shah Alam, and met Lady Fira for the first time. Thanks Najwa!
  • My family and Me went to Istanbul, Turkey and Bahrain! :D
  • My 22nd Birthday
  • The whole family went to Perth. It was our perfect family vacation. As ALL my family mEmbers were involved. No more. No less.
  • Went to Kota Tinggi waterfall with ma gurlies from my uni.
  • Made an impromptu trip to Singapore.
  • After 15years, I finally ice skated again and got to try go-carting for the first time with my ex-schoolmates.
  • Completed my tHesis on the Design Development of the Nyonya Kebaya
  • My blog was featured in InTrend Magazine June issue :D
  • Participated in selling My preloved Items alongside my friends at Urbanscapes and Old Blossom Box.
  • Conducted my ever first contest on this blog :D
  • Received contract deals with various online shops. To all those shops, I wish you all a very prosperous 2011! :)
  • I graduated!
  • Became a freelance graphic designer upon graduating.
  • Did lotsa photoshoots with talented photographers such as Ladyimran, Chentanana's crew(Halmus, Jais, Babah and Chal) & A.
  • Met Yuna and Hana! And my adorable blog readers (This was definitely the highlight of the year!)
  • The Scarflets were born! ;))
...and so much more that I can't recall! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, I just got back from a make up photoshoot organised by Chentanana! I wanna thank each and everyone that made the photoshoot a success! Don't believe me? Check out the teaser below..hehe.. When it's out, then I'll tell ya'll k? :D

Such a beautiful art make up by Dek Lin, who's emphasizing on the dramaticness(is there such word??) of our lashes.. Hihi.. I had gazillions of fun todayyy!! Wheee!! :D

My Collection - My Amethyst
I would like to take this chance to personally wish each and every soul reading my blog a very happy, healthy and amazing new year! May all our resolutions and wishes this year actually come true and may we work hard at achieving it, InsyaAllah :) haha, as I myself have some up my sleeves waiting to be carried out :P

So, see you peeps next year!! Love you guys bucketloads!!! Mwax!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment