Monday 14 May 2012

My Weekend in Johor Bahru! - My Amethyst

Salam and hello!!

How have ya'll been behaving? Sorry I was away for some time as I drove back to JB to attend my graduation ceremony. And I went back to JB earlier so that I could have some extra time with my friends there. And boy, did I have fun!

So here, I give you my outfit shots for this past weekend! I will blog more on my graduation pics, but I wanna wait until I get the pics from our hired photographer.

My Weekend in Johor Bahru! - My Amethyst

Went out with the gurlies to have some jalan-jalan time, hanging out, shopping, thrifting, karaoke-ing, and went to the convocation fest in my uni.. Since it's my last time here in my dearest uni.. I thought I'd give everything that I love there a shot. And not miss any of the activities which I used to love doing there while in my uni years.. :")


My Weekend in Johor Bahru! - My Amethyst


Singapore here we come! Me and friends went on a day trip to Singapore. We went to Merlion (as some of my friends hasn't been there), Orchard Road and Bugis street. The weather was very cloudy and it rained. So I couldn't take outdoor shots that much T_T Bummer! I love Orchard Road! If I ever wanna step foot in Singapore again, that would be my number one list of spot to go!... Psssstt one hint for ya: shopping!

P/s: Cool pic of me in MRT eh? I was shaking actually! As most of the people around me was staring. Haha.. Oh well, one awesome spot for shots crossed off!


My Graduation Day!
My Weekend in Johor Bahru! - My Amethyst
My Weekend in Johor Bahru! - My Amethyst
Congratulations me!! And yes, I chose the black outfit rather than the red..Heee thanx for helping out guys! I am now, an official degree holder... syukur Alhamdulillah... I wouldnt've got this far without the help of my family, friends and lecturers. Thank you so much everyone!

I was basically sick to my stomach while waiting for my turn to accept the scroll that day. I was soooo afraid I might trip on stage! Cause I was wearing a platform heels and it hurt. Luckily I didn't. Hehe..

About the outfit, I made the top while the skirt is from Topshop. It's actually a lace tiered skirt and is very kembang,but you can't see it here. Silly old me, I forgot to snap a decent shot of my outfit that I designed and styled it by myself. Ughh. This is the only image I could find. For the top, I added a sleeve flutter detail. And yes, it's super tight!! Taking it on/off is like taking an injection. Hurtful! :P :P Oh well, I'll improve on that later~
And now, I'm home! KL, I miss youuuu and everything innit! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment