Monday 14 May 2012

I Eat Crayons for Breakfast - My Amethyst

I Eat Crayons for Breakfast - My AmethystI Eat Crayons for Breakfast - My AmethystI Eat Crayons for Breakfast - My Amethyst
I Eat Crayons for Breakfast - My Amethyst

Eh, no I don't eat crayons for that matter actually. Sunday was a bit gloomy today eh? It rained all day and made me feel like staying in bed all day long. But, no. I cannot. Nowadays, every weekend I'm busy. Hehe. It's good actually. It makes me preoccupied with things, rather than sitting at home doing nothing.

Oh btw, happy holidays to everyone in Malaysia! Do say hi if we ever bump into each other :)
My holidays are filled with assignmentttttsssss! Tomorrow maybe I'll be doing some paintings outdoors..just to get in the mood :P

Later alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment