Monday 14 May 2012

I am Grateful - My Amethyst

...to have met such beautiful and friendly people along the way!!

I am Grateful - My Amethyst
I am Grateful - My Amethyst*pic from yanny*

I am Grateful - My AmethystSo, 'A' actually came. haha.. But he was too shy to go upstairs. Gedik dia!

Wow, yesterday was the Relove these Preloves event at Old Blossom Box. All I can say is, I can't wait for prelove part 3(insyaAllah)!! Peeps began pouring in even before 12pm yesterday okay! All of us, Jezmine, Yanny, Lyana, Baby, Edi, Nana and me were so surprised at how the event came to be that day. Every single person that came dressed to the nines which made me whispered at Yanny "Yanny, I feel so outta place.. Sume pun cantik2!!"

Again, major major thanx to Jezmine for making this possible for all of us girlies, right? Now don't forget to give her some love after this k lahlings.. If not for Jezmine and old Blossom Box, I wouldn't have met Maria, Nana, Wedy, Zhana, Syafiqah, Illy, Nina, Ayuni, Aifa, Kartinie, Yanti, Uyun and so much more!!! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment