Monday 14 May 2012

Because I Wanna Wear Earrings - My Amethyst

Because I Wanna Wear Earrings - My Amethyst

Salam Alaykum ;)

Ismi Shea, askunu fi Kuala Lumpur.
Hahaha..That's about how much Arabic I can speak. LOL!
I'm sure there's an error there too :P

As of this year's eid celebration, I was actually thinking of wearing dangly earrings on the 1st Syawal. And that didn't happen. I've always loved the idea of wearing earrings actually. I even had my ears pierced back when I was a toddler. My grandma actually 'poked' my earlobes using a plain 'ol sewing needle! Manual much? Surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as my younger sis, who got her ears pierced by the piercing gun. I mean, hers swell a lot more than mine, as I remember.

So now, 20 years later, with a hijab on my head, I feel like being all girly with my earrings. Just like how most middle eastern hijabi girls love to wear. And I did! I love how the hijab wraps around my face and head. I just don't like the fact that my sideburns will make it's debut appearance to the world after a few hours.

Hmmm.. I guess I won't stick too much on this hijab style though. Occasionally-okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment