Monday 14 May 2012

Slumber Partay - My Amethyst

Slumber Partay - My Amethyst
Slumber Partay - My AmethystMango cardi / JJ eyelet top / Topshop jersey skirt / Jaspal studded slingbag / Rubi pumps / Express Scarf / Forever21 rose ring

I received a gift from Express Scarf the other day which is lycra shawl. And OMG, I am beyond speechless!! I just simply love lycra shawls better than the usual shawls I wear now..what have I missed, seriously?? It's super duper comfortable, doesn't require ironing and is simply fantastic! I wish I have another 10 of these...huaaa..Do go check out their site for more custome made designs. You'll miss out if you don't..

Slumber Partay - My Amethyst
Slumber Partay - My AmethystGeram kan lycra shawl ni? It's sooo facial friendly..

Slumber Partay - My Amethyst
Slumber Partay - My AmethystHola readers! Am now in JB..visiting my former uni alongside with my besties. We had soooo much fun breaking fast together, having slumber parties, pillow talks and everything girly lah! Hehe... So looking forward to this weekend's activities with them too. I feel like staying here forever! Ahhhh...

So today we're gonna go raya shopping, thrift shopping and also having shoots! Yeayyyy! One song is singing in my head: Girls just wanna have fun..woohoo..hehe...

Hope you guys have a great weekend too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment