Monday 14 May 2012

Quand je Vous Regarde - My Amethyst

What does my post title today mean? Look it up on google translate please. Hehe..

Quand je Vous Regarde - My Amethyst
Quand je Vous Regarde - My Amethyst
Quand je Vous Regarde - My Amethyst
Quand je Vous Regarde - My Amethyst
Quand je Vous Regarde - My Amethystvintage top (gift from A) / Voir knit cape / Zara tapered trousers / Vincci clog wedges / Thrifted from aussie bag / F21 key ring

I really really wanna learn french! Most of these days I would just go by french speaking blogs, and just kinda read em through with the help of Mr. Google Translate. I know, I know, why not go buy a book or dictionary right? Well, I think the words wouldn't stick in my head if I learn that way. Everyone's different ;)

Anyhoo, I'm wearing my new zara trousers! It's the thing in my wardrobe that I'm coveting on :) So I guess you'll be seeing more of it later on. haha..
And yeah, just thought of putting on my cape for fun today. Hmm. Shea, don't dream. Malaysia does not experience winter! :PPP

P/s: Please don't mind the bulging effect of my tucked in shirt. The pose made me look bloated! Not me! Hohoho..



No comments:

Post a Comment