Monday 14 May 2012

The Scarflets meet Heliza - My Amethyst

The Scarflets meet Heliza - My AmethystThe Scarflets meet Heliza - My Amethyst

The Scarflets meet Heliza - My AmethystThe Scarflets meet Heliza - My AmethystThe Scarflets meet Heliza - My AmethystThe Scarflets meet Heliza - My AmethystThe Scarflets meet Heliza - My AmethystThe Scarflets meet Heliza - My AmethystThe Scarflets meet Heliza - My Amethyst
Wheeee! See the excitement on our faces?? So we the scarflets had made plans with Heliza and her bestie Gee Jah to meet up today! Particularly at Chic Pop, Jaya One Mall cause Ami and Jezmine was also there opening up their booth. I had class in the morning and afterwards headed straight to Jaya One. Good thing the route was easy peasy! It's like a miracle for me to finally go places on my own now :)

I arrived earlier and met Fira, Lyna and Cik Epal there.. Then came Maria, then Riqa..then Yanny.. thennnnnnnnnnnnn Heliza, Gee Jah and Heliza Helmi Production team! My jaw literally dropped when she came in the restaurant cause I was in awe with her beauty and flawlessness. Haiihh cair aku! To top it off, she's super adorable and wickedly cool! Talk anything with her, and you'll never get bored! Most of us, the scarflets, including me ate our lunch halfway cause we've gotten more excited to snap piccas rather than eat!Hehe.. Not everyday a young, bubbly and talented celebrity eats in front of you, eh?(Yeah, she sat in front of me! :DDD)

Thank you Heliza and Gee Jah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment