Monday 14 May 2012

HFW5: Happy Friday! - My Amethyst

.WEEKEND WEAR.
HFW5: Happy Friday! - My AmethystHFW5: Happy Friday! - My AmethystHFW5: Happy Friday! - My AmethystOld Blossom Box leopard drapey cardi / Topshop draped vest (underneath cardi) / Zara jeans / Vincci wedges / Esprit leather slingbag / The Poplook bow necklace / Oh Saya Gila Shawl beaded cotton shawl

Whoopeedeedoo! The weekend's almost here! After a week of hecticness, schedules and running around, here is the time for me to spend with my family! Of course that will actually happen if I'm working. Hahaha.. Currently everyday is a weekend for me, and yes, I wanna treasure this moment as best as I can for after this, I might not get it back :P

So I chose to wear a more bolder outfit to look forward to the weekends. With a fierce leopard print cardi added with a more feminine touch of a drapey vest underneath, I think I'm good to go! Told ya I loved that cotton shawl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment