Sunday 13 May 2012

Grey Division - My Amethyst

Made a date with yanny today to meet up at Old Blossom Box! :) So I went with my uni friends, aisha,rai and fadh, together we headed to Jezmine's lair. Regarding my outfit today(yea, yea, don't laugh at me), I decided to try out something new and bold, which was actually inspired by Susie, from Style Bubble. She was my main inspiration for today. And yes, I did get stares. How do you do it Susie??

I wore my maxi dress, pinned it up here and there, and badabing-badabung! The drape effect.

Grey Division - My Amethyst Padini grey tee / unbranded maxi dress and leggings / The kooky thing wedged sandals / Jaspal studded slingbag / vintage belt

Grey Division - My Amethyst

It's like we read each other's minds to color coordinate :p

Grey Division - My Amethyst
Rai, Aisha, chubby me, Yanny, Jezmine

Grey Division - My Amethyst
Payment time!
Grey Division - My Amethyst
Style Covered & Style Bubble got us inspired today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment