Monday 14 May 2012

Happy Faces at the Reloves these Preloves Event! - My Amethyst

Happy Faces at the Reloves these Preloves Event! - My Amethyst
Happy Faces at the Reloves these Preloves Event! - My AmethystThe event yesterday was overwhelming! Why? Cause today most of us sellers are having flu's and fevers already! Haha.. Don't worry..we're okay now :))

As we've anticipated, girls came in as early as 11.30 eventhough the event actually starts at 12. I know you guys are anxious! So did I!! hehe.. I had the time of my life meeting each and everyone of you that came.. Everyone was breathtakingly stylo and deserved to be called fashionistas. Here's to you girls! :D Thank you girls for tagging me on fb. And sorry if I cannot pay credit to each and every photographer for these photos. But anyhoo, thanx!!

Sorry no outfit photo from me. I was busy snapping your outfits! Plus I was wearing something simple too. So no focus on me, but on you guys! :D And by the end of the event, lucky girls who were style spotted by the EH! and InTrend team got their piccas taken, let's hope it appears in the magazines soon! Weehoo!

Oh and btw, sorry if I looked tired and all yesterday. I was actually diagnosed with a curable sickness and is now on medication. I received an MC for missing out my class that morning, but I choose to go to OBB cause I knew I would miss a lot if I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment