Monday 14 May 2012

Peek-a-boo! - My Amethyst

Peek-a-boo! - My Amethyst
Peek-a-boo! - My Amethyst Ayunnar shawl / Dorothy Perkins tee / The Poplook oversized cropped tee / Zara skinny / The kooky thing strapped sandals / Old Blossom Box 'Paris' clutch sling / bag chain used as bracelet chain

Hmm, truthfully this is the day before yesterday's outfit.. Mwahaha.. Only now I have the time to blog about it.. Me and fam had iftar at my sis's house alongside with her husband's relatives. Phew! Too many people in one sentence!

So, I guess the contest is coming to an end!! :D

I am just sooo thrilled to pick the winner with the help of my undisclosed judges. But I feel so badddd for only providing three spots for the winners. I feel that there are more than 20 winning entries!!! You can check them piccas on my fb. You know what I'm talking bout right? Malaysian gals are sooo unique in their own way! Not to mention, creative sangat pulak tuuu.. ;)

So, do come back to check on who wins! ;)

P/s: Sorry for the super huge picca of my so-called gedik face! I just like my photos on my blog to be of the same widths.. If you guys notice laa... hehe.. So much for neatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment