Monday 14 May 2012

Friends for Life - My Amethyst

nds for Life - My Amethyst Yanny's Preluv f21 ombre dress / Cotton on cardi / Mango skinny / Rubi pumps / Jaspal sling bag
I just loveeee this dress I bought from Yanny! Who cares if it's preloved? As long as cantikkkk!! Now you peeps must instill a positive attitude towards our nature, which is to recycle clothes! Watch out for my next post on how you wanna get awesome preloveds from awesome fashionistas ;) Stay tuned kay! :)

nds for Life - My Amethyst
nds for Life - My AmethystI feel so blessed! To be rewarded with friends like them :)It's like my life is complete already! Hehe.. Eventhough we might be different in so many ways, we compliment each other just well. Me and my uni friends are just so close, I can't even lie to them (I tried once, right, shamat?hehe).. We can definitely open up to each other and tell stories, secrets and even who's our crush. That's what I love most about having gurlfriends. They understand just exactly how you feel. And tells you the best advices and guides you. The best part, you can hug and squeeeze em! hehehe.. Well, that's what I would do to them. haha..

Here's to you; Shamat, Mai, Lisa, Rai, Nad, Nisa, Ilya

May we have more awesome weekends together! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment