Monday 14 May 2012

HFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My Amethyst

.MY VACATION GETAWAY.
HFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My AmethystHFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My Amethyst
HFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My AmethystHFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My AmethystHFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My AmethystHFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My AmethystHFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My AmethystHFW4: You Whisked Me Away.. - My Amethyst*Photos by A, editing by me*

You lucky readers! You actually get to witness my actual dream of one day honemoon-ing with my ehemm future soulmate! This is what I dreamt of, where I flee in a flowy maxi dress, sit and enjoy each other's company on a jetty while he reads a romantic story to me and maybe serenade me a tune on a guitar(which maybe took him months to practise! Awww). We will together close our eyes, lean on each other and feel the wind while watching the sunset. Then maybe slowdance to our own love tune that we both create in our heads at the moment..hehe.. Gahh I'm such a hopeless romantic douche! And while we both are photography lovers, I'd say it's best if we snap pictures of each of us on our honeymoon just to spark things up :))

Remember, a girl can never have too many dreams! :D {Ngehehe.. Shea, snap out of it!}

P/s: The only thing missing in these images is him! Hahaha. Scratch that! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment