Monday 14 May 2012

Calling all Lovelies! - My Amethyst

Typo error: Macarons. Not Macaroons. They're two different type of delicacy.

Whaaattt?? Again?? Yah-huh! As per requested by you girlies, and also requested by our dearest over-piling wardrobes, here's another round of preloved sales organized by the Old Blossom Box! And you know how things get better every time? Same goes here! There'll be lotsa munchies for you sugar-toothed gals! All from That Last Slice and Cuppycakes :)

Calling all Lovelies! - My AmethystDon't forget to come, munch and shop! :)

And for today's style....jeng jeng jeng... I've now succeded in trying out the loose headscarf wrap taught by the hijab guru, Miss Hana Tajima! Sorry I forgot the link to the exact tutorial. It doesn't matter anyway coz I improvised it a bit to my own liking. haha.. One thing I have to say, I'm loving the wrap style! So effortless and yet chic in its own way. When I'm free, I'll teach you guys how keh?

In the meantime, enjoy the above poster and don't forget to mark your calendars!

Supre Maxi dress worn inside / Vintage pussy bow shirt / The PopLook Sailor-esqe clincher / Pashmina scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment