Monday 14 May 2012

HFW6: Will you Marry Me? - My Amethyst

.DATE NIGHT WITH FUTURE HUBBY.
HFW6: Will you Marry Me? - My Amethyst
HFW6: Will you Marry Me? - My AmethystLet's pretend like this is THE dinner where he's gonna pop the question!
Teehee..

So you've been with this amazing guy for 3 years, and he is nothing but a sweet, loving and a compassionate guy who would do just about anything for you. Everyday is a day filled with love and anticipation with you and him. So, he's been hinting you about this special date that he wants to bring you to. He says all the right things about the place, time and surrounding of the place. Of course that cheeky little voice inside your head would know it's coming, right?

The most perfect occasion in your life would mean a perfect outfit for it, isn't it? I know, girls will treasure the very moment and literally repeat the story to anyone countless times! I know I would! :P Hehe..

Since I am farrrr from being in that situation right now, I would like to play around in my head of how I would wanna look like on my future 'special date' with my future knight in shining armour. Hence, no outfit shot from me today. Hihi. Thanx to looklet, now I can play dress up online! ;)

To my future husband, whom I also don't know of, I can't wait to meet you one day! And I want our love life to be as loyal and loving as Muhammad's (s.a.w) and Khadijah's (r.a.), and fun and compassionate like Muhammad's (s.a.w) and Aisyah's (r.a) :) Amiin..

No comments:

Post a Comment