Monday 14 May 2012

Hippie on Her Way - My Amethyst

Hippie on Her Way - My Amethyst


I decided to make do of what I have in my closet here. And got this whole hippy chic look. I guess with the tye dyed scarf and randomly selected bead bangles made me achieve my hippy look..or did I? Hehe.. I'm beginning to dig this whole boho-hippy style actually. Wanna get more tye dyed, brown and fringed items after this!

The denim vest I wore as actually the exact same vest I wore when I was 7 years old! It was thrifted in the US and to this day, I still can wear it.. Haha.. Lucky me.. And as you can see, I tied my scarf differently today. I did the side knot as taught by Miss Amenakin herself.

So I went to KLCC today to get my craft supplies for my scrapbook project. And there I met a beautiful gal who reads my blog. She's sweet as a pea :) Hehe.. *Sorry, I lupa nama! but thanx for saying hi tadi!*

No comments:

Post a Comment