Monday 14 May 2012

HFW2: Happy Eidul Adha! - My Amethyst

.MY EID OUTFIT.
HFW2: Happy Eidul Adha! - My Amethyst
HFW2: Happy Eidul Adha! - My AmethystSince tomorrow is a very auspicious day for all Muslims, I would really love to take this advanced opportunity to wish all my dear readers, near and far a very Happy Eid-al-Adha! :))

May Allah bless us with happiness and smiles throughout our journey in being a muslim in this world. Why not take this chance too, to take a leap in life and probably together change for the better. Help those in need, speak of the truth, be honest in everything you do, stop stealing someone else's anything and devote yourself closer to the Al-mighty. I hope I will change too :)

That way the world will be a better place to live in after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment