Sunday 13 May 2012

LED Paradise - My Amethyst

Yes, it's none other than the infamous I-city! That's what I call it though, the LED paradise.. I guess most of you have stepped foot at this gorgeously assembled LED trees haven, which of course, I'm like the last person on earth who hasn't been! By hook or by crook, I just had to get there-GPS or no GPS, I must! And yeay! I made it... ;) I even dropped by at UiTM Shah Alam to see the Art and Design Faculty just because. Teehee..

Me and my friend Fadhio, had to sharpen our photography skills while we were there..Check out his site to see more of his works ;)
LED Paradise - My Amethyst

Ayunar shawl / F21 laced oversized top /P&co cheerleader skirt /Levi's jeans / Rubi Pumps / Juicy Couture tote bag / Various bangles from Topshop and vincci accessories

If I were to enter the FF contest, I would send this picca!hehe.. I've received numerous entries btw! And am just so ecstatic by the support from our lovely sponsors. They just had to give you guys some love, ya know? hehe.. You can see for yourself that the prizes have somehow increased to the 2nd runner-up place. Maybe we can have a 3rd-runner up? :p

So now, enjoy the piccas me and my friends took while on our short visit to I-city. They're just basically shots of those plastic flowers.. What else is there to shoot about? :p



LED Paradise - My Amethyst



LED Paradise - My Amethyst

If you've never been to this place, I'm telling you, you should! Simply breathtaking :) Adiosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment