Monday 14 May 2012

LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My Amethyst

LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystOkay. saje nak tepek kan pic ku disini..haha.. Thanx Munie for snapping this! ;) This is what I wore. I chose to wear something simple with an added detail on my waist. That's all. Thankfully I bought the belt just a day before the event! :P

..................The Actual Magic Moment..................
First of all, I would like to say I'm sorry for those who couldn't get in yesterday. The space was so limited, it actually made me feel really bad seeing the lines outside the black box. Cause my dear friend Maria pun coudln't get in as our group was cut from getting in. In that case, I thought I'd share this with you guys who couldn't see the show! Look at Maysaa's new collection..I'm drooling over here!! And, yes, Yuna's performance was flawless-as always and as predicted. Me and my friends even joked "Haihh, bestnya sape jadi laki dia, bangun pagi dengar suara merdu dia nyanyi2..malam pulak dpt lullaby.. aisshh!" Hahaha..Yuna, cool ek? cool ek? No hard feelings muchacha! Oh, and for someone so small like myself, Yuna remembered me!! She said "Hey,you came!" hahaha..ok2..saje nk berlagak di situ :PP

Here, I give you, the dynamic duo, Hana and Yuna! Oh, Yuna was wearing Maysaa that day too :)

LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My Amethyst
LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystMaysaa's new collection! My favorite would be the one I hearted! :D

.....................The Before, After, and in Betweens................

I had tremendous fun hanging out with my gurlies yesterday. Sangat sangat sangat! It is surely a girly event where you should spend em with your girlfriends..! No boys allowed! haha, that's what I think. We came early and had lunch before checking in and registering our names.

And hey, after the show, is a whole new different story! Mingling!! It was so much fun meeting each and everyone of you!! Thank you sooooooooo much for seeing me and my friends and takes lotsa piccas and say hello! Fuhhh.. Thanxy manxy!! Haha that's how I always say it when I really2 mean it! :D

Everyone was so nice in cyberspace and when we actually meet up in person, it was the icing on the cake! Espesh you, Sha! Wheee! All of you that came dressed to the nines and were insanely gorgeous. I da malu2 di situ..hoho.. So, here are some of the pictures that my lazy Leya decided to snap some yesterday. There were so many cameras, I just felt like giving Leya a day off! :P More pics will be in my fb. SO please, tag me on facebook,yea?

LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystLIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My Amethyst
LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystAt the waiting line.. We were the last group to get tickets! :(

LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystLIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystAishah-Ina-Yanny-Rina Salleh-Jezmine-Me

LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystSue Anna Joe!! She's one freakishly cute mommy!! 

LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My Amethyst
LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystThe Finale! When two awesomeness joined forces,this is what you'll get = double awesomeness!
LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystLater we hung out at Tutti Frutti.. Too bad am not a fan of yogurts. Heh.

.................And, for my outfit...............
LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystLIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My AmethystLIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC - My Amethyst

Msvlad, Yanny, Emmy, Ami, Mine, Nana, Shakira, Maria, Yana, Hanna--We must sooo meet up again soon! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment