Monday 14 May 2012

Miss Marine - My Amethyst

Miss Marine - My AmethystMiss Marine - My Amethyst
Miss Marine - My Amethyst Padini red tank top / The Poplook stripey jacket / Le Clothes black maxi skirt / Rubi Pumps / Old Blossom Box Paris clutch / assorted accessories


Happy Friday everyone!

Today I went to had my iftar with mybesties from high school. It's been long since we last met and chatted so we thought it's high time we did it. Too bad, not all of em could show up today, so only the four of us decided to go with the plan. :)

Truth be told, I'm actually quite nervous meeting them! Eventhough we used to hang out and crack jokes like crazy when we were in high school. I think I've changed a lot now. I even can't speak 'aku kau' with them anymore like how I used to! Is it a bad thing? I mean to change? I still hold on to the same principles and values in life though. Just in a more mature way, I guess.

Talk about growing up! Bluerghh..

No comments:

Post a Comment