Monday 14 May 2012

I'm Stronger than You Think - My Amethyst

I'm Stronger than You Think - My AmethystI'm Stronger than You Think - My AmethystI'm Stronger than You Think - My AmethystI'm Stronger than You Think - My Amethyst
I'm Stronger than You Think - My AmethystI'm Stronger than You Think - My AmethystPhotos by Iqa, editing by me

Have you ever worn a maxi dress, so perfect, it just makes you wanna wear it everyday for the rest of your life? Well, I just did! I always have this misconception of how clothings from a jersey material would cling in all the wrong places (you know what I mean), but I was astonished to see this one doesn't! I think it's due to the gartered waist effect that it has. And it's in navy blue! I don't need to say much now, do I? :P

P/s: Thank you big guy lorry! You're a sport in this shoot! :PP
P/s/s: Tomorrow's my orientation! Wish me luck in waking up wee in the morning..hehe.. I really gotta adjust my biological clock starting this week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment