Friday 25 May 2012

Perth2: Supre Exploration - My Amethyst

Woke up by the whoozing sounds of the wind outside. Seriously, it's freezing. For me la.. My body cannot adjust yet. Ughh.. It rained too. So can you imagine the coldness I felt? To add up, I brought only 'summer' clothes..haha Actually the ones which I would wear everyday in Malaysia..

Then later, me n sis went to SUPRE! After selling clothes from SUPRE in my dearest GLITZEE, I finally can step in to their actual store. It's like a warehouse too, it's so big, I think fashion lovers would wanna die innit! Hehe..
Then went to COLES and had our lunch there..

The view from my sis's apartment.. And are those purple flowers blossoming? XD
Yay! Finally I can step foot into SUPRE's own store!

Perth2: Supre Exploration - My Amethyst
Macam heaven ok.. Bigger than F21 in Pavilion!
Perth2: Supre Exploration - My Amethyst
Saje test2.. Last2 I put that one back..hoho~

Perth2: Supre Exploration - My Amethyst My loots for today.. Actually wanna get summore. But hey, baru 1 store je kan? More days to come!
Btw, animal prints are so in right now right? I have one more of those scarf I'm wearing, sape nak, leave me a comment k! It goes for RM20 :) But I can only post it to you after I get back to Malaysia. It's so Yuna-ish btw. Must I say more? ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment