Monday 14 May 2012

Shea 101 - My Amethyst

Here's something boring for ya'll to read..haha..

Shea 101 - My Amethyst

* I eat burgers upside down. I just feel that the sesame seed bun is much sturdier and can hold the entire burger nicely. Weird? I know!

* I secretly wish I was wearing braces. I just think they're TOO DAMN cool!

* I do not like overgrown nails. Must be short short short. Clean and liberating.

* I cannot stand seeing people brushing their teeth with the tap running. It makes me feel guilty seeing it!

* Given the right car and track(roads of course), I will drive as fast as I can. If only I can learn to drift. haihh..

* I've always dreamt to travel with my future partner, exploring other countries without following a tour guide.

* I'm a girly girl, but I am also one of the selected Wirawati terbaik on my PLKN programme in 06. Woohoo! ;)

* I alwaaaayyyss misplace my stuffs!

* As much as I adore cats and wanna sink my face onto their furry bodies, I simply just can't. In 1 sec I will go ahh-chooo!

* I get goosebumps whenever I have a tummy-ache.

* I can never pinch a kid with all my might. I will just pinch 'em halfway, again I'll go guilty if I know I made them cry.

* I always take a peek whenever I come across a reflective surface or a mirror to check on my scarf. Perempuan-biasalah tu!

* I hate lizards! Big or small I hate their chewy-rubbery-like body surface! Yuckkk!!

* I used to hate add maths back in school. Pure agony whenever the sound of my teacher's footsteps arriving to my classroom. And I still hate it.

* Talk politics with me, I kinda like to discuss em.

* I genuinely loathe liars and all in between. They just deserve hell.

* I love staring at beautiful girlssss... heck I'm normal and straight ok!

* I can read minds. Usually my mom's of course...hahaha ;p


So there you go. One weird Shea. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment