Monday 14 May 2012

We'll be a Dream - My Amethyst

Hola! So I'm back from the Relove these Preloves event held at Old Blossom Box. I think I should be sleeping right now due to exhaustion, but I can't just thinking about blogging bout it.. true blogger I must say ;p

We'll be a Dream - My Amethyst
We'll be a Dream - My Amethyst Beautiful Disaster vintage pussy bow top / Old Blossom Box polka dotted puff skirt / Zara skinny / Vintage belt / Jaspal glitter jelly ballerina pumps / unbrnded rose glitter ring / Hat box bought from Aus

*sorry for the overexposure image..was standing under the bright sun*
We'll be a Dream - My Amethyst As soon as I reached OBB, I changed to my oxford peep toe booties..hihi...I couldn't drive with this killer heels ya know ;)

We'll be a Dream - My Amethyst The four of us were so overwhelmed by the response we received, does this means that there'll be more in the future? yayy hopefully! hehe.. I met sooooo many beautiful and friendly girls today.. Everyone came and enjoyed each other's company while shopping.. A healthy way to shop I must say..hehe..

Thanx everyone for joining this funfilled event.. :)
Oh and thanx to my dearie friend Rai, for accompanying me today.. We get to iftar with the famous Nik Erwan Roseli! Don't be jealous yo! ahaha..

P/s: I bought a very angelic dress, which I wanna wear for my future-I-don't-know-when-first-date-with-my-future-boyfriend. Wanna see the dress? Wait till I have a date with a special someone.. *winks*

P/s/s: Contest closes on the eve of merdeka k? Which means, at 12am on 31st August. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment