Monday 14 May 2012

Bloopers - My Amethyst

Have you ever watched a movie, where at the end of the show, the filmmakers decided to put in screenshots of mistakes that the actors did while acting? I'm sure most of you do, aite? Well, same goes to visual 2D photoshoots. For now I'm talking bout mine of course. For every post, sometimes I would post from 5-10 images in my blog from my outdoor photoshoots and hmm, just to let you on a lil secret, the original shots taken would go up to 70 shots! The rest of the images are usually of like these below:

1. Outfit not ready. As most of my photoshoots are to portray the outfits, it is crucial to have the outfit in a promotable manner. So when wind comes in, it sometimes makes it a bit hard for me, except when I really want the windy effect.

Bloopers - My Amethyst

2. Facial expressions that involves around sunny and bright conditions. This was one of the most burning-hot-sensation-felt-photoshoot I had so far. The place was very spacious and no shade at all. Hence, exhausting and tiring facial expressions arises :P

Bloopers - My Amethyst

3. I suddenly froze and stare in the air blankly. As zoom lens were used, in the photoshoot, the distance between me and the photographer is very far. Sometimes I can't even hear what he's saying from the other side. So yeah, this is what happens when I'm not really sure what to do LOL.

Bloopers - My Amethyst

4. Unwanted people in the background. Again, my sister, being the photographer this time, is the type who just snap snap snap without giving me any orders. She's so far away from me and that led her to snap the image. Plus it was at a public place. Indeed I couldn't shoo them away, could I??

Bloopers - My Amethyst

5. Just when I am ready in a posing stance, the image captured goes blur. Bad photographer! :P
But really, blurred images happens a lot espesh when you change the settings of the camera in different lighting conditions. We've got lots to learn, so trial and error is alwayssss ;)

Bloopers - My Amethyst
Hehe..just sharing this with you guys for fun's sake yahhh.. For those of you who are already familiar with taking fashion photoshoots would agree with me here, I think :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment