Monday 14 May 2012

Topshop KLCC Launch Party - My Amethyst

Topshop KLCC Launch Party - My AmethystTopshop KLCC Launch Party - My AmethystTopshop KLCC Launch Party - My AmethystVintage polka dotted dress (gift from A) / Zara skinny jeans / Le Clothes mary jane pumps / 6T's vintage doctor bag / Dorothy Perkins skull scarf / The Poplook sailor-esque clincher

Yeayyy.. so me and my gurlies Nana, Yanny, Jezmine and Nadia all got tickets to attend the Topshop Launch Party at KLCC today. I was actually looking forward to meeting them gurlies rather than the event itself. Hehe.. Personally I think the event was mediocre as I couldn't get to see much of the collection on the runway. There were so many peeps! Being the shorty me, I couldn't see much. Thank goodness my babes Yanny, Nana Jezmine and Nadia was around. After that I only shopped for an item as I simply cannot exceed my budget for expenses this month! Teehee!

The best part of all, we met Yuna!!!
Omg, I have been counting my days to when can I finally meet this awesome singer! And today my prayers have been answered! After seeing Yuna in person, I can only conclude that me and Yanny are having girl crushes on her!! Hehe.. She's super pretty and humble too. And did I mention cool? She even complimented me on my outfit/hijab...hehe.. I'm gleaming and all smiles!! @_@

Topshop KLCC Launch Party - My AmethystWheeee!!! Feel like framing this picca!

Topshop KLCC Launch Party - My AmethystYaaa I would wear my geek glasses and then sometime later take em off. And then put it on again. And the list goes on. Haha.

Topshop KLCC Launch Party - My AmethystLook at her outfit! She's like a walking mannequin okay!!
*Jezmine - Yanny - Yuna - Me - Nana*

Topshop KLCC Launch Party - My AmethystHotties Nadia and Jezmine

**Reedited with a loud scream!**
Okay shut up Shea. Hehe..
Topshop KLCC Launch Party - My Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment