Monday 14 May 2012

A New Book - My Amethyst

A New Book - My AmethystA New Book - My Amethyst

Happy New Year to all the Muslims in the world! Why not tonight, we take a bit of our time, to sit and 'talk' with our Creator. Tell Him that you are thankful for all the blessings that He has bestowed upon you and your family. The pink of health that you are in now, and also the fact that we are still alive and insyaAllah, able to live another year ahead.

For me, I think this is the best time for us to look back on what deeds we have or haven't done for the community. Maybe it's not much, but simpler things like protecting the nature, loving the animals and maybe just simply by being nice. All those things counts, yes, He sees it :)
I just hope this new year will make me a better person. Inside and out. That's all I'm praying for..other than that, Thank You, Allah. I love You. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment