Monday 14 May 2012

Sugar Rush - My Amethyst

Sugar Rush - My Amethyst This post is done with a heart filled with sheer joy and happiness from a girl who just feels like flying right now! Hehe..

Yesterday I went to JB to return my convocation robe. And I was accompanied by, urm, how shall I put it, an 'angel' ;) The two-day trip I had to JB was among the highlights of my life this year. As proof, you can see the photoshoot I had. Breathtaking isn't it? My 'angel' photgrapher was the best. Eventhough the model herself is not a so-called model, the images turned out to be our best works! He photographed it, I edited it. (Awwww~)

Sugar Rush - My Amethyst Sugar Rush - My AmethystSugar Rush - My AmethystSugar Rush - My Amethyst
Sugar Rush - My Amethyst
Sugar Rush - My Amethyst
Sugar Rush - My AmethystSugar Rush - My Amethyst
*Photos by A, editing by me*

No comments:

Post a Comment