Sunday 13 May 2012

Turkish Delight - My Amethyst

Turkish Delight - My Amethyst
You know, the thing with technology is, it simply just connects people! One day, I received an email from Seyma from Hijab Revival saying how she loves to see my style on my blog. And yes, that email led to other conversations and got me addicted to her blog too. She's Turkish and is living in Melbourne, who just happens to have an exemplary taste in fashion. When I was in Turkey few months ago, I've always been in awe with the Turkish girls as they are just too pretty! And wearing hijabs too. What more can I say? They also have their signature satin-ey square headscarf ensemble which associates with them. I would instantly know a Turkish gal back in my uni if I happen to bump into them-by their headscarf! :)

Go check her blog as I just can't stop drooling looking at her awesome style :) Ah,and living in Australia, where she can easily get access to those fashionable brands from there--jealous much? haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment