Monday 14 May 2012

Hana's Tea Party - My Amethyst

Hana's Tea Party - My Amethyst
So yesterday, me, Yanny, Maria, Jezmine, Fira, Lyna, Aimie, Sha, Moon, Sue Anna Joe, Eyqa, Ami, Emmy, Yana, Fatin Alwani and Aishah Amin were invited to Hana's dainty Tea Party! It was held in Damansara and yes, all of us were truly surprised to receive the invitation two weeks prior! It was a closed event where we actually get to meet Hana up close and personal. And my, my, Hana is sweeter than cotton candy! She's delicately humble and a very soft-spoken lady I must say :)

I wore this:

Hana's Tea Party - My Amethyst
Hana's Tea Party - My Amethyst
We had so much fun eating meringues, cupcakes and mini popias while tea was served. It's truly an english tea party! Maria just had to speak in her brit accent, while me, I just chipped in where I could, for am no british english speaking gal. American slang is the best! LOL. So indeed we had an amazing evening, as we talked, snapped piccas, played games and let's not forget-shop Maysaa! :D

I got myself the Jersey Satin Hoodie while the other girls got their own Maysaa's too. Am one happy gal!

Hana's Tea Party - My Amethyst
Hana's Tea Party - My Amethyst
Hana's Tea Party - My Amethyst
Hana's Tea Party - My Amethyst
And lastly....
Hana's Tea Party - My AmethystI am beyond words. Hana even surprised Jezmine and me with a birthday gift, a Hana original, sketch of both of us. It really got me teary eyed you know. I mean, a beautiful sketch drawn by Hana herself? What's not to cry about?? Thank you soooo much Hana, you're such an angel :')

No comments:

Post a Comment