Monday 14 May 2012

HFW3: Hey Babe, You Ready? - My Amethyst

.GIRLS NIGHT OUT.
HFW3: Hey Babe, You Ready? - My AmethystHFW3: Hey Babe, You Ready? - My AmethystHFW3: Hey Babe, You Ready? - My AmethystHFW3: Hey Babe, You Ready? - My Amethyst
HFW3: Hey Babe, You Ready? - My Amethyst*Photos by Iqa, edited by me*


Phewwiitt! Girl watcha wearing?? You're so hot I can't even recognise you anymore! Okay okay, so what time does the movie starts? We better not be late like the last time you made us!

Hahaha.. That's just a dialogue I presume would happen among you and your girlies, right? When you have planned your whole night out for weeks, it's for sure you wouldn't wanna look mediocre on the day itself, isn't it? So here's to all the girlfriends, BFFs, besties, sistaz and friendsies in the world! They're the best kooky-headed-shoulder-crying companion a girl could ever ask for ;)

And things get better when you opt for stylish outfits yet so comfortable like I'm wearing right now. Acid washed+cotton tee+oversized+cotton shawl = You can spend the whole night focusing on your gals rather than worry to some ridiculous outfit malfunction or uncomfiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment