Monday 14 May 2012

Run Baby Run, don't ever Look Back - My Amethyst

Run Baby Run, don't ever Look Back - My AmethystRun Baby Run, don't ever Look Back - My Amethyst
Run Baby Run, don't ever Look Back - My Amethyst

*Am loving this outfit color palette of mine! Do you?*

How have my lovelies been doing? I'm okay here I guess. See the repetitive usage of my maxi skirt? Yeah, I adore it. I actually went to look for it again with an intention to get the other available color which is sorta like dusky grey, and they're no more to be seen! Boo!

So, if you happen to spot one in Zara nearby, do holla me k! I'm really working hard on trying to fulfill one of my 2011 fashion resolution which is to wear less of skinny jeans. It gets hard at times cause I don't have that many trousers/skirts to be used all year round(or even more!).

Ok, TTYL! Gotta start working on my paintings. I have to finish 20 by tonight! Waaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment