Monday 14 May 2012

Heylo Nachos + Twisties - My Amethyst

Heylo Nachos + Twisties - My Amethyst*Clincher over the blazer*

Heylo Nachos + Twisties - My Amethyst*Clincher underneath the blazer*

Heylo Nachos + Twisties - My Amethyst

Hmmm..it actually took guts for me to wear this drop crotch pants from Cotton On. I was actually looking for a harem pants with the side gathers, but to no avail. After searching for hours, I found this one instead and just immediately bought it. Why? Cause it was on sale of course! :P

So for those feeling a lil bit insecure bout wearing something different, I'd suggest you pair em with an oversized boyfriend blazer to cover your bumbum. But of course mine is not a boyfriend blazer. Just look at the freakin color! :P And um, please wear these types of outfits where you're sure you're gonna see lotsa youth or fashion conscious people. If not, people will definitely stare!

No comments:

Post a Comment