Friday 25 May 2012

Perth1: Brain Freeze - My Amethyst

Alhamdulillah my flight journey went well today. Arrived at 3pm at Perth Airport and waited for my sis n bro in law to pick me up. I remembered her telling me the weather here in Perth now is the end of spring going to summer. But when I stepped out of the airport, I was stuttering!! Sejukk!! Guess I cannot adapt yet cause they said, they didn't feel the coldness.. Anyway, when I arrived, I noticed that the suburb areas of Perth has really fresh air. And tiny2 buildings! I don't know, they just seem a bit small for me.. hehe..


Perth1: Brain Freeze - My Amethyst
Should I? Hehe..

Perth1: Brain Freeze - My Amethyst Around Curtin. Seriously breathtaking! Wish to pursue my masters there..

Then went back and rest from the jetlag that I'm facing..(Bajet!)..
All in all, I like it here!! It's so serene and calm!

No comments:

Post a Comment