Monday 14 May 2012

To Scarflets, with Love - My Amethyst

After getting all giddy giddy with our pre-made plans via twitter, we made it last night where the twelve of us, including Nana and Rina's friend(sorry I didn't get her name) had a scrumptious dinner at Good Evening Bangkok in OU. We made such an impact in the restaurant as usual, with Maria's loud chatter and my hysterical laughter! :P Like really, my tummy was in flames due to laughing and not because of the spicy curry Fira had! LOL..

To Scarflets, with Love - My Amethyst
To Scarflets, with Love - My Amethyst

And, we finally decided to form sorta like a club for our sister hijabis. But this time, we're called..

To Scarflets, with Love - My Amethyst

We ate until we're full. Check.
We talked like it's nobody's business. Check.
We camwhored like all the time. Check.
We gossiped like the world was ours. Check.
We shared foods. Check.
&
We had an unforgettable time together. Check.


I love you all, scarflets. What's our next plan yaww? :)


P/s: The Scarflets would love to add more members to join in! ;) More info later yah..

No comments:

Post a Comment